Browse and guide our high unique lodge spa affords and breaks in standard places throughout the UK in places together with Surrey, Windsor, the Cotswolds and Devon. These affords embody unique charges on five-star rooms and luxurious spa breaks the place you possibly can take pleasure in a facial or therapeutic massage surrounded by high-end services.
Dalhousie Citadel Hotel, Scotland
Rooms from £140 per individual
- Two-night in a Traditional Citadel room
- Full Scottish breakfast every day
- A bottle of chilled Laurent Perrier Champagne in your room on arrival (or related of equal worth)
- Three-course dinner for 2 on one night within the 2AA rosette award profitable Dungeon Restaurant (worth £49.50pp)
- Full use of the spa all through your keep
- 15% low cost on pre-booked spa remedies (legitimate Solar – Thurs solely)
- Late take a look at of 12.30pm
Enjoy a two-night keep in historic Dalhousie Citadel, situated on the banks of the scenic South Esk River, with wonderful views of the Border hills within the distance. The lodge’s Dungeon Restaurant has been awarded two AA rosettes for its fusion of Scottish and French delicacies.
Gavin Bell, Telegraph Journey author, says: “This is the real McCoy, Scotland’s oldest inhabited castle with a turbulent history dating from the 13th century. Musket shot is still embedded in the stone battlements, but the interiors have been transformed into a luxury hotel and spa with fine dining.”
Book by April 15 for stays till Could 30, 2018
Sir Christopher Wren, Windsor
Rooms from £103/147 per individual
- One or two-night keep
- Full English breakfast
- £50 credit score to spend at The Brasserie (per room, per night time)
- Free use of Wren’s Membership spa services
- Tickets for entry to Windsor Citadel
Treat your self to a royal getaway in Windsor with a keep on the historic Grade II listed, 17th-century lodge. Right here, visitors are handled to excellent views of the spires of Eton Faculty, to not point out some wonderful wellness services and top-notch service.
Telegraph Journey author, Hazel Plush says: “With beautiful views of the River Thames and the spires of Eton College, this historic hotel – named after Sir Christopher Wren, architect of St Paul’s Cathedral – occupies an enviable spot. Expect ancient grandeur in the main house, and contemporary mod cons in the newly renovated wings.”
Ebook by April 30 for stays till April 30, 2018
Lifehouse Spa & Hotel, Essex
From £139 per individual
- A two-night keep in a up to date room
- A 3-course dinner on the primary night (to the worth of £38pp)
- A glass of prosecco within the bar earlier than dinner in your first night
- 10% off pre-booked spa remedies (Monday-Thursday solely)
- Full spa entry all through your keep, together with as much as 5pm on the day of departure
per individual for a two-night stayRelax and unwind with a luxurious break at this up to date award-winning spa. Nestling in 12 acres of peaceable English Heritage-listed gardens and woodlands, it’s near the quaint seaside city of Frinton-on-Sea. Enter a world of full tranquillity and reap the benefits of the spa remedies and nation air. The spa has a hydrotherapy pool, salt inhalation room, sauna, steam room and numerous remedy rooms.
Okerry Christiani, Telegraph Journey author, says:“This hypermodern Scandi-style spa hotel sits in expansive English Heritage gardens only minutes from Frinton-on-Sea on the Essex coast. Come for the peace, the season-driven food and, above all, the outstanding spa. Its hydrotherapy pool and treatments deliver a total health and beauty overhaul.”
Ebook by April 30 for stays till June 30, 2018.
Tuddenham Mill, Suffolk
From £99/195 per individual
- A two-night keep in a Water Meadow Roomor a Mill Stream Room
- Dinner on one night time (£30 allocation per individual)
Treat your self to a two-night keep on the 18th-centurywatermill-turned-boutique-hotel, Tuddenham Mill, in WestSuffolk. The up to date rooms are fashionable, homely andcomfortable, whereas many take pleasure in views of the water meadowsor millstream.
Sophie Butler, Telegraph’s Suffolk skilled says: “Swans glide on the water and weeping willows provide a languid atmosphere on sunny days. A good base for exploring Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket (for horse-racing), Ely and Cambridge.”
Ebook by Could 25 for stays till Could 31, 2018
The Swan at Lavenham, Suffolk
From £165 per individual
- A two-night keep in a Lavenham Room
- Three-course dinner for 2 on one night
- Full afternoon tea for 2 throughout your keep
- Two tickets to Gainsborough Home’s museum and artwork gallery (birthplace of Thomas Gainsborough)
- Complimentary early test in at 1pm if the room is accessible (Mon-Thurs)
- Use of the spa services*
Enjoy a two-night keep at this historic lodge within the timelessTudor city of Lavenham. The Gallery Restaurant offersthe better of British delicacies in medieval environment, whilethe lodge additionally boasts a top-notch boutique spa to assist youenjoy a calming break.
Fiona Duncan, Telegraph Journey’s lodges skilled, says: “As the ladies of Lavenham, who come for coffee and afternoon tea every day, confirm, The Swan is a genuine, if genteel, community hub. It’s also a lovely place to while away a weekend, enjoying the well-proportioned blend of old and new.”
Ebook by April 30 for stays till June 30, 2018
The Carlyon Bay Hotel, Cornwall
Rooms from £180 per individual for a two-night keep
- Two-night keep
- Full Afternoon Tea for 2
- Dinner within the AA Rosette Bay View Restaurant every night time
- One spherical of golf per individual per night time of keep
- Full use of the spa and leisure services
Escape to unrivalled luxurious on the Cornwall coast, set on the scenic cliff-top setting overlooking staggeringly lovely views of St Austell Bay. Completely situated in straightforward attain of many sights, the world well-known Eden Mission is simply minutes away. Think about luxurious eating, a heavenly spa, championship golf course and 250 acres of personal grounds. Savour award-winning delicacies and absorb spectacular sea views that may take your breath away.
Richard Mellor, Telegraph Journey author, says: “Majestically positioned on the South Cornish coast, this country house hotel is perfectly placed for heading to sandy beaches and the Eden Project. On site, the large, luxurious residence impresses with its leisure facilities, spa, golf courses and old-fashioned pomp.”
Book by April 25, 2018 for stays till April 30, 2018
Name to guide: 0333 414 3698